Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pride





Have you ever been so proud, you felt like your heart might explode right out of your body?  



But you don't want to make said pride known, lest people think you are a peacocking jerkface?

Squawk.

Maybe you haven't wanted to share how proud you are of yourself, just in case you fail.



As have I.  But guess what!  I'm older and wiser, and I'm at a point in my life in which I don't care.  I don't care if people think I'm a peacocking jerkface.  Because I know how hard I'm working every day.  I know how much my attitudes and motivation have changed in such a short time.

And guess what else.  Failure is so much different than I once thought it was.  If I am working hard, sweating my ass off and making good decisions, and the outcome is not what I wanted or different than I expected, have I failed?  Nooooooooooo.  Because I didn't give up.

Success!

That's all, the end. :)











2 comments: