Friday, June 13, 2014

Awkwardsauce

Anybody else have exercises that make them feel HELLA awkward?

There aren't many, for me (so far)...amazing, since I feel at least a little awkward on a routine basis.

  But I have to say, the few that are awkward make me want to giggle like a twelve-year-old in sex ed class.

I submit for your approval...exercises that, while effective, feel really silly:
Make sure you use protection.

Exhibit A: Hip thrusters, or glute bridges, or whatever the heck you want to call this particular exercise.  It feels like you're trying to hump the ceiling, or are auditioning to be...ahem...a "dancer."  It always makes me want to giggle uncontrollably, because my maturity level is below average for a professional woman of my age.




This person's outfit isn't nearly slutty
enough to be doing pole squats.
Exhibit B: Pole squats.  They even SOUND hilarious.  Again, super effective and a good first step into squat-land...but I feel like I'm in stripper school, and I have a hard time not singing "Hot for Teacher" or "Cherry Pie" while I do these.









That's about all, for now.  Surprising, given my infantile sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment