Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weekend motivation!

When it's like 80 degrees out side, and the weather is sunny and GORGEOUS, it can be hard to find the motivation to go to the gym.  Am I motivated to go every day?  Hell to the no.  But I wake up and tell myself:
And I want to like the answer to this question at the end of the day:


And I remind myself of these things:




And I remember that I love this feeling:


And I remind myself of this:






And if those things don't work, I find something to make me laugh at myself:









The moral of the story?  Yes, it's the weekend.  Yes, it's beautiful outside.  Yes, I am going to the beach later.  But if I don't make it to the gym beforehand, you bet your booty I will haul my sunburned ass there tonight.  Will you?  (GUILT TRIP)

No comments:

Post a Comment