Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Today's special

Today, I got to do an AWESOME workout...a tandem workout with the lovely and amazing Jen M, my HERO and inspiration!

I've never worked out with anybody before, especially somebody who's been working out for so long and is in much better shape than myself, and I have to admit...I was really excited but had a bit of trepidation going in to this workout.  How am I going to keep up with Jen in beast mode?  This woman works out like a fiend and has lost well over 100 pounds (like I said, she's amazing)!

As always, my nervousness was unfounded and the workout was awesome.  The half hour flew by.  It was tiring (as always) but it was SO fun being there with Jen!

Also, proud moment: did my first ever "non-cheater" planks, on my toes instead of my knees.  It hurt so frickin bad and was surprisingly tiring.  My abs are already sore...can't wait to see what they'll feel like tomorrow.

I hope it's the former.


Thanks for the buddy workout, Jen!  It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment